Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!


Congrats to Angie Berry from Berry Homespun Primitives You Are A WINNER at Folk Art From The Harbor

C'mon by and claim your prize and email me your shipping details at folkartfromtheharbor@yahoo.com

Thank you EVERYONE for their participation I promise to continue to design GREAT UNIQUE STENCILS and have Free Drawings EVERY Month!

Want more chances to win Free Stencils??? Visit A Primitive Journey Message Board They are having a Contest the whole month of June who posts the most will win some AWESOME Prizes I designed 2 EXCLUSIVE Stencils for APJ ...Brand New Designs that wont be sold until after the contest is over.

Visit Brendas Country Primitive Marketplace she will be listing one of my new designs for her drawing alls ya gotta do is sign up.

More Free Stencils????? Well are you a Like/Fan of Folk Art From The Harbor on Facebook? Thats all you gotta do to be included in my monthly Facebook Drawings...click Like on my sidebar...you could be my next WINNER!
All of these Prizes are FREE There is NEVER any Purchase Necessary!
Hugs BeCca =)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much BeCca!! As you can tell in the email you will receive from me, I am SO very excited about winning this awesome stencil!! I can not wait to use it!!! My dad is a (retired) cabinetmaker-- he just gave me a box full of boards (so glad he's not fully retired!). I'm so excited to make my first gameboard!! YAH!!! I can't wait to get it. Thank you again so much!! =]

    ReplyDelete