Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Few More NEW DESIGNS

Hello! I really love to design and sometimes its a race getting everything out of my head in time LOLOL...I can imagine how crazy that must sound but its true! I am already geared up for Fall/Halloween/Winter and Christmas its hard to know when to start but I say the sooner the better especially if you wholesale your signs to shops they need to order early and have stuff ready to put out in September which if you think about is only a little more than 2 months away and if you are doing craft shows you really need to stock up and be ready! Hope yall like the new stuff =)

1 comment:

  1. Just recently found you and I love all of your stencils! I look at your site everyday and I am trying to narrow down my wish list so that I can place an order! I recently saw a sign that I loved and was wondering if you would be able to make me a stencil. It was approx 36 x 36 inches and had a lengthy saying with a basic font, but I thought even if it had to be in 3 or so pieces you might be able to do it. Let me know and I will try and get you a picture of it. Thanks, Leisha Roberts
    wvnurse84@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete