Friday, December 4, 2009

TO WRITE LOVE ON HER ARMS

It's been a tough year for my middle son Drew. He has lost 2 friends to suicide within 6 months, both came without warning or any type of notice....just about knocked us off of our feet. My heart is broken for both families, I am very sad especially for the mothers.
So I asked Drew was there something we could do...and he asked me to visit this website called To Write Love On Her Arms I was very surprised learning the Facts and I got a knot in my stomach when I saw how some as young as 9 commit suicide. When you are 9 you are not even supposed to know about sadness and depression.
This website was brought into being when someone tried to hurt theirself and friends came together to help her and help find a way to pay for her treatments. My family has made several purchases to this worthy cause. Please visit and make yourself aware of these things.
Hugs BeCca

No comments:

Post a Comment