Monday, July 28, 2008

*STENCILS*

After many years of buying stencils I have decided to cut my own and sell them at an affordable price.This way if you want a variety of stencils it wont break your bank. I am running Weekly Introductory Specials, to get in on that you have to sign up for my Newsletter in my ebay store. You definitely dont wanna miss out on those. One week I had some 6 x 24's listed for $3.99!
Stencils are available in 5 mil and 7 mil Clear Mylar.
Spend $30.00 or more on Stencils and get FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!
Click *STENCILS* above and see what I have so far!

1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT tip! I have had that problem so many times and alcohol just seems to leave a yucky film. I will try this out today! Love your blog!! Thanks again, I've added you on to my list of fav's!
    Hugs,
    Shay

    ReplyDelete