Saturday, March 20, 2010

FOR SALE GINGERBREAD BLOCKS ANYONE?

I HAVE 2 OF THESE


I HAVE 2 OF THESE



I HAVE 2 OF THESE



I HAVE 2 OF THESE



I HAVE 2 OF THESE



I HAVE 2 OF THESE



I ONLY HAVE 1 OF THESE



HI YALL I AM CLEANING OUT SOME OF MY ITEMS AND WILL BE LISTING THEM ON MY BLOG FOR SALE.IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME folkartfromtheharbor@yahoo.com

These are Gingerbread Blocks I made these on 3/4" thick solid pine They are fabric onto wood. I painted the wood in Navy Blue Burgundy and Hunter Green. Each one is Speckled,Sanded and Stained in Minwax Early American. Each one measures approx
7 1/4" x 5 1/2" They DO NOT have Sawtooth Hangers On the Back, you will have to supply your own if you want to hang them up.

I am asking $3.50 each OR if you want all 13 of them $3.00 each. These are nice enough to resell OR they would make a nice gift for a Ginger Collector.

If you want them ALL I will ship them UPS as that will be cheaper than the US Post Office. If you want to buy 1 or 2 or so it will be calculated by your zone and exact shipping will be charged.

If any INTL buyers are interested please email me for shipping quote I can tell you I ship INTL 1st Class up to 4 lbs.

Hugs BeCca

No comments:

Post a Comment