Thursday, July 9, 2009

MY BRAND NEW BINGO CARD GAME BOARD STENCIL


I have wanted to design one of these for a long time and decided today I would whip one up. I used the Old Fashioned Font and I think it turned out Lovely! I have donated this Stencil to Brenda over at Prim Sisters Talk Radio I am not sure if she is going to list it in the Free Drawing OR use it as a Door Prize for the Prim Sisters Gazette so be sure and check both places. Anyway it measures approx 12" x 20" made on 5 mil clear mylar it is 2 pieces ( one piece has all the numbers on it and the other piece is the rest of the game ) Hope yall like it. Hugs BeCca

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that!!! I love Bingo and Gameboard. It'd be a great addition to my wish list collections. LOL

    Great Design! keep them coming!

    Hugs
    Dani
    ps. not sure where to enter for drawing or what. LOL Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out awesome ! I love the font . I will have to check it over at Prim Sisters Talk Radio and Prim Sisters Gazette . Next project ???
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a really nice blog thanks for add my comment...

    Las Vegas Card Game is the only place where you can get card games, online card games, betting games, online card games news, Here you can play black jack 21, 3 card poker, baccarat, seven card stud, slots and many popular games, So if you want to play with fun then come with us and let’s play card games with lasvegascardgame.com.Las Vegas Card Games

    ReplyDelete