Tuesday, June 30, 2009

UNWARRANTED FEEDBACK

What is wrong with people? They make a purchase and I print the Label and ship to their confirmed address with Delivery Confirmation and after its DELIVERED say 4 days after They decided to file a claim against me. Its a sad world when someone has to resort to trying to steal a shelf sitter from me. Hey thats what we will call Theresa G. The Shelf Sitter Thief....LOL...hahahaha!
Here is a copy of the Transaction and I WON!!! YEAH ME!! I WON!! BUT SHELF SITTER THIEF was unhappy and left me an unwarranted feedback and since I only have 80 characters to respond I felt I needed more in order to explain my side.

6/4/2009 13:22 PDT - Buyer: I have not received my item. The delivery address is my work address so I need to know the person"s name who signed for it. Tracking information ? valid because no one is available at 6:33 a.m. to sign for item.

Now ME

6/4/2009 14:28 PDT - Seller: Label was printed through Paypal item was mailed to address provided by Paypal. USPS Delivery Confirmation says items was DELIVERED on June 1,2009. Paypal emailed buyer with Delivery Confirmation to email address that buyer provides to Paypal IF YOU DO NOT WANT ITEMS SENT TO YOUR WORK ADDRESS YOU SHOULD HAVE SUPPLIED PAYPAL WITH YOUR HOME ADDRESS. HOW IS THIS MY FAULT? ITEM WAS DELIVERED. Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1288 8230 0721 8353 55 Class: Priority Mail® Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™ Status: Delivered Your item was delivered at 6:13 AM on June 1, 2009 in MADISON, WI 53703. Track and Confirm Enter Label/Receipt Number. Enter Label / Receipt Number. Detailed Results: Bullet Delivered, June 01, 2009, 6:13 am, MADISON, WI 53703 Bullet Notice Left, May 30, 2009, 5:44 am, MADISON, WI 53703 Bullet Arrival at Unit, May 30, 2009, 5:41 am, MADISON, WI 53703 Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, May 29, 2009, 11:59 pm, MADISON, WI 53714 Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, May 25, 2009

Me AGAIN and I also ESCALATED IT

# 6/4/2009 14:31 PDT - PayPal: Seller escalated this dispute to a Claim.
# 6/4/2009 14:31 PDT - Seller: LABEL WAS PRINTED THROUGH PAYPAL WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION TO ADDRESS PROVIDED BY PAYPAL USPS DELIVERY CONFIRMATION STATES ITEMS WAS DELIVERED ON JUNE 1 2009. PLEASE RELEASE ALL FUNDS BACK TO ME ASAP. THANK YOU REBECCA

heres what Paypal DID

* Jun. 13, 2009 - PayPal: Case closed
* Jun. 13, 2009 - PayPal: Appeal denied
* Jun. 4, 2009 - PayPal: Case under review
* Jun. 4, 2009 - Seller: Decision appealed
* Jun. 4, 2009 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
* Jun. 4, 2009 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
* Jun. 4, 2009 - PayPal: Case closed
* Jun. 4, 2009 - PayPal: Seller provided proof of shipping
* Jun. 4, 2009 - Seller: Dispute escalated to claim
* Jun. 4, 2009 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
* Jun. 4, 2009 - Buyer: Dispute filed
* Jun. 4, 2009 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
* Jun. 4, 2009 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
* Jun. 4, 2009 - Buyer: Dispute filed

She APPEALED and Paypal DENIED her appeal and I got all the money back so I guess that makes me RUDE?

2 comments:

  1. I know eBay's feedback system is really messed up. Unfortunately there are a few bad apples (sellers) that mess it up for those of us work hard to create quality work! eBay tried to fix this by making all of the sellers suffer, like we are all having our recess taking away for someone talking in class. Very strange for a powerhouse to make such an undereducated move like this.

    Too bad eBay decided to allow those bad apple sellers and scam buyers to escape into this fairy tale world of non-accountability!

    They will continue to lose good quality sellers and in turn the buyers will follow. eBay by far wouldn't be the largest giant to suffer in this economy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dealing with Becca for so long I can't remember! She is a first class person and runs a very professional business! Becca sorry you had to deal with such an idiot! Your still the best!
    Hugs,
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete