Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wishing Everyone A Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone! I am still working on a few wholesale orders and in the midst of everything I have decided I need all new ornies for my tree! LOL! I am shooting for Monday to have everything ready to decorate. We are using our 6 foot artificial Canadian Alpine this year. Last year we had a real tree and even though they are so beautiful and smell so nice its the biggest pain in the butt to get rid of it up here. You pay more to have it hauled off then the tree originally costs. Anyway I designed a couple of New Snowmen that will make it on the tree this year! I will post pictures as soon as I get them! Hugs BeCca

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your new snowmen :)
    I just love your work and am sure they will look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Becca - I can feel for you about the real trees - beautiful to start with but end up causing grief!
    Anxious to see your new items!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi BeCca
    Look forward to seeing your tree and new snowmen.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete